We Have Moved!

This blog has been retired and will receive no new content. To read new Cranial Soup articles, please visit our new location.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chicken Soup

Chicken Soup I have this horrible cold right now and it's making me feel pretty miserable...like I have been hit by a truck or something.

I can't get any decent sleep on account of all the coughing. And I have been coughing so much that my back & stomach muscles ache.

I don't feel like doing anything, especially anything that resembles work. So knowing this, my husband decided to be 'nice' to me and find me some work to do.

He went out and bought all the ingredients to make a big pot of homemade chicken soup. He's not going to make it...I am.

The one key ingredient that makes it chicken soup is missing though. He didn't buy any chicken. This was on purpose. He had this brilliant idea that instead of putting chicken in the chicken soup, I should make it with the handful of shrimp I have in the freezer.

Yeah, that's right...in his mind there is no difference between chicken & shrimp and by making it with shrimp, he thinks it's still chicken soup.

Now my stomach muscles hurt even more, from laughing.

No comments: