I thought the idea of branding was taken a bit too far when I saw this, but I think we can take it to an absurd distance and territories completely unknown, by proposing a fun little exercise for your 1337 Photochop skills.
Now that Hello Kitty has her own antivirus (how can you take a product like that seriously?), Barbie is jealous and wants her own programming IDE...and she wants YOU to design it for her.
Your assignment (if you choose to accept it):
- Take a screenshot of your favorite IDE.
- Drag it into the photo editing software of your choice.
- Dress it up Barbie style...all pink, flowery, and quite girly.
- Make it look like something Barbie would be proud to code in.
- Show it off by posting a link to your creation(s) in a comment.
Delphi 6 for Barbie: