AJ Batac has created a lovely theme for the new FriendFeed, that not only makes it look good, but adds in some extra functionality, like highlighting comments made by people you follow in yellow, and your own comments in blue, and a few other nice things.
Since you can't install GreaseMonkey in K-Meleon, you'll have to apply it using the userContent.css file. Don't worry, it's pretty easy to do.
- First, in K-Meleon, go to the Edit menu and under Configuration, select User-Defined Stylesheet. This will open a file named userContent.css in Notepad.
- Go to this page, locate and click the button that says Show code.
- Copy all of the code, except for the first line that says @namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);
- In the userContent.css file, go all the way to the bottom and locate the line that tells you not to edit anything below it.
- Paste in the code you just copied, right above it.
- Save the file.
- Go here and say thank you to AJ.