Move over Sudoku, there is a new game in town!
From Donald Lessau (creator of Xyplorer) and known_sense, comes Fudoku.
Since the rules are in German, I'll explain how it works...
- Every column must have a soccer ball.
- Every row must have 3 soccer balls...no more, no less.
- You can not place a soccer ball on the gloves.
- Balls must not be placed in adjoining cells, not even diagonally.
- Click a ball you have placed a second time, to remove it.
- You must place all 15 balls.
- There is only one solution per puzzle.
- You can pick your degree of difficulty at the top.
Thanks to jgpaiva for the game link, and thanks to JoTo for translating.