Now if you thought the last post was something, here is a bit more email from those that just love their software, this time with pictures. (most likely done in PSP by PSP addicts)
The Twelve Steps of PSPaholics Anonymous
1. We admit we are powerless over the need to create graphics
And that our life revolves around "making one more graphic before
(insert one: "go to bed, feed the cat, cook supper, go to work...")
2. We believe that a power greater than ourselves exists,
And it's name is PaintShop Pro.
3. We have made the decision to turn our lives and what skill we have over to the care of Graphics utilities, that they may help us create that which we cannot do on our own.
4. We have made, and continue to make, a searching and fearless inventory of the web
To find copyright free graphics, and also of our computers, that we
May delete old graphics to make room for new ones.
5. We admit that we cannot make good, modem friendly,
Graphics without the help of Gifwizard and L-view Pro.
6. We are entirely ready to let any graphics utilities we can find
Remove all defects from our graphics.
7. We humbly ask that our computers not crash due
To all the graphics stored therein.
8. We have made a list of all the persons who make better graphics than we do
And are willing to try and outdo them.
9. We admit our jealousy of those that make better graphics than we do and
Appeal to them whenever possible to teach us how they did it.
10. We continue to take inventory of our hard drives and web sites and promptly remove
Any "amateur" ("how could I have thought that was good?")
Graphics that we find.
11. We seek, through "help files" and source code, to learn every nuance of
Other's' secrets so that we will always be making better graphics.
12. We have had a spiritual awakening as a result of stealing other's ideas.
We have tried to help all other novice graphic junkies to make better
Graphics by sharing our knowledge
(but not enough that they make better graphics than us)
OK...now come on people...where is the stuff like this for the other software out there? Or are PSP users a unique bunch? Where are the poems in favor of Winamp? Acrobat Reader? Dreamweaver?...anything.