We Have Moved!

This blog has been retired and will receive no new content. To read new Cranial Soup articles, please visit our new location.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

From the desk of Elizabeth Dole

Today I decided to share some of my snail mail with you. Why? Because I received something today that was better than anything currently in my email inbox.

This is hilarious. The funniest thing I have read in years!

And that's right, it came from Elizabeth Dole...THE Elizabeth Dole, one & only wife of Bob Dole.

This was so funny it made me not mind the $62/per month rent increase notice I got today....almost.

Click the thumbnails and prepare to laugh your ass off.

 

 page 1 page 2
page 3 page 4

1 comment:

App said...

awww...

And here I was ready to send her a letter asking her to contribute to your campaign fund.